1. Use of Web Site Information: You may download, view, copy and print documents and graphics incorporated in these documents (the "Documents") from the Site subject to the following: (a) the Documents may be used solely for personal, informational, non-commercial purposes; and (b) the Documents may not be modified or altered in any way. Except where your use constitutes "fair use" under copyright law, you may not otherwise use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, post, transmit or distribute any information from this Web site in whole or in part without the express authorization of Mformation.
2. Use of Software: Any use of software and accompanying documentation you download from the Site is subject to the terms of a software license agreement between you and Mformation. You must read the license agreement and indicate your agreement to its terms prior to installing or using the software. All rights, title and interest not expressly granted are reserved.
3. Use of Forums and Public Communication: "Forum" means a discussion group, chat area, bulletin board, news group, letter to Mformation, its webmaster or employees, or e-mail function offered as part of the Site. You agree not to upload, email, post, publish or otherwise transmit through a Forum any content that: (a) is false or misleading; (b) is defamatory; (c) is harassing or invades another's privacy, or promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual; (d) is obscene; (e) infringes another's rights, including but not limited to intellectual property rights; (f) constitutes unsolicited bulk e-mail, "junk mail," "spam" or chain letters; or (g) violates any applicable laws or regulations. Forums shall be used in a noncommercial manner only. You shall not distribute or otherwise publish any content containing a solicitation of funds, promotion, advertising, solicitation for goods or services, or other commercial matter. You agree not to solicit other users of the Site to use or join or become members of any commercial online or offline service or other organization. Except where expressly authorized by Mformation, you agree not to collect or store personal data about other users. By uploading, emailing, posting, publishing or otherwise transmitting content to any Forum or submitting any content to Mformation, you automatically grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) Mformation a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, transmit and distribute such content on in any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed. In addition, you warrant that all so-called moral rights in the content have been waived.
4. Passwords and Security: You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password(s) you are given to access the Site, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password(s). You agree to notify Mformation immediately of any unauthorized use of your password(s). Mformation is concerned about the security of personal information we have collected from you and has taken reasonable steps to prevent unauthorized access to that information.
5. Termination of Use: You agree that Mformation may, in its sole discretion, at any time terminate your access to the Site and any account(s) you may have in connection with the Site. Access to the Site may be monitored by Mformation.
6. Third-Party Web Sites, Content, Products and Services: The Site provides links to Web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that Mformation is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party Web sites. You should refer to the policies posted by other Web sites regarding privacy and other topics before you use them. You agree that Mformation is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and understand that you bear all risks associated with the use of such content. If you choose to purchase any products or services from a third party, your relationship is directly with the third party. You agree that Mformation is not responsible for: (a) the quality of third party products or services; and (b) fulfilling any of the terms of your agreement with the seller, including delivery of products or services and warranty obligations related to purchased products or services. You agree that Mformation is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with any third party.
7. Disclaimer: EXCEPT WHERE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE, THE SITE, AND ALL CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON THE SITE, ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. MFORMATION EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. MFORMATION MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. MFORMATION SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE. MFORMATION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES OR UPDATES TO THE SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
8. Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT SHALL MFORMATION BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR USE, INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT, ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
9. Indemnity: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Mformation, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site.
11. Note About Children: Minors are not eligible to use the Site, and we ask that they do not submit any personal information to us.
12. Export Restrictions/Legal Compliance: You may not access, download, use or export the Site, or the content, software, products or services provided on the Site in violation of U.S. export laws or regulations, or in violation of any other applicable laws or regulations. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of any United States or foreign agency or authority, and not to directly or indirectly provide or otherwise make available the services and products of Mformation in violation of any such restrictions, laws or regulations, or without all necessary approvals, including, without limitation, for the development, design, manufacture or production of nuclear, chemical or biological weapons of mass destruction. As applicable, you shall obtain and bear all expenses relating to any necessary licenses and/or exemptions with respect to your own use of the services of Mformation outside the U.S. Neither the services of Mformation nor the underlying information or technology may be downloaded or otherwise provided or made available, either directly or indirectly, (i) into Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, Syria or any other country subject to U.S. trade sanctions, to individuals or entities controlled by such countries, or to nationals or residents of such countries other than nationals who are lawfully admitted permanent residents of countries not subject to such sanctions; or (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Denial Orders. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions of Use, you agree to the foregoing and represents and warrants that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
13. Applicable Laws: All matters relating to your access to, and use of, the Site shall be governed by U.S. federal law or the laws of the State of New Jersey. Any legal action or proceeding relating to your access to, or use of, the Site shall be instituted in the federal court in Newark, New Jersey or the state courts in Middlesex County, New Jersey. You and Mformation agree to submit to the jurisdiction of, and agree that venue is proper in, these courts in any such legal action or proceeding.
14. Copyright/Trademark Information: ©1999-2008 Mformation Technologies Incorporated. All rights reserved. Mformation™ is a registered trademark of Mformation Technologies Corporation. Other names appearing on the Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Third Party Usage Guidelines for Mformation Trademarks
Mformation's trademarks and service marks ("Mformation trademarks") are valuable assets that Mformation needs to protect. We ask that you help us by properly using and crediting Mformation trademarks in accordance with these guidelines. For information about proper use of Mformation logos, logotypes, signatures, and design marks, please review the Third Party Usage Guidelines for Mformation Logos.
Permissible Use: You may generally use Mformation trademarks to refer to the associated Mformation products or services. For instance, an authorized reseller can note in its advertisements that it is selling the Mformation Service Manager. Similarly, an Mformation customer may issue a press release stating that it has implemented Mformation software.
Relationship of Products or Services: You may indicate the relationship of your products or services to Mformation products or services by using accurate, descriptive taglines such as "for use with Mformation Service Manager software," and "works with Mformation software" in connection with your product or service name. Within text or body copy, such taglines may appear in the same type as your product or service name. On product, packaging, advertising and other collateral where your product or service name is displayed apart from body copy, make sure that the tagline appears in significantly smaller type than your name. You should also distinguish the tagline from your mark by using a different font or color. However, Mformation or the tagline should never appear in the Mformation colors. This is important to avert any implication that your product or service is produced or endorsed by Mformation.
Titles: Mformation permits use of its marks in single volume book titles (not magazines or periodicals) where such use is descriptive or referential. To avoid misleading the public as to Mformation sponsorship, affiliation or endorsement, the Mformation mark must not appear more prominently than the rest of the title, and do not use Mformation logos on the cover. In addition, we request that you include a disclaimer of association with Mformation on the copyright page.
Prohibited Use: You may not use Mformation trademarks in a manner which could cause confusion as to Mformation sponsorship, affiliation or endorsement. Take particular care not to use Mformation marks as set out below. Company, Product or Service Names. Do not use Mformation trademarks or potentially confusing variations as all or part of your company, product or service names. If you wish to note the relationship of your products or services to Mformation products or services, please use an appropriate tagline as detailed above. For example: XYZ for Mformation Service Manager Not: MformXYZ or XYZ Mformation .
Logos: Mformation generally does not permit third party use of its logos or design marks, and you should not use them unless you have express written consent from Mformation. For more information regarding use of Mformation logos, please review the Third Party Use of Mformation Logos document.
Trade Dress: You must not imitate Mformation trade dress, type style or logos. For instance, do not copy Mformation packaging for use with your product or display your product name in the distinctive logotype associated with the Mformation logo.
Domain Names: Do not use Mformation trademarks or potentially confusing variations in your Internet domain name. This helps prevent Internet users from being confused as to whether you or Mformation is the source of the Web site.
Correct Use: Proper use of Mformation trademarks reinforces their role as brands for our products and services, and helps prevent them from becoming generic names that can be used by anyone. Examples of former trademarks that became generic terms are "aspirin," "cellophane," and "escalator." By adhering to the following rules, you help protect Mformation's investment in its trademarks. Use a generic term. You must use a generic term in association with each Mformation trademark the first time the mark appears in text, and as often as possible after that. You need not include generic names in headlines, package titles and documentation titles. For example: Mformation Alliance program Mformation support services Mformation Service Manager software
Use as adjectives: Mformation trademarks are adjectives and should not be used as verbs, or in the possessive or plural form. For example: Mformation Alliance program's benefits Not: Mformation Alliance's benefits. Two Mformation Enterprise Manager programs Not: Two Mformation Enterprise Managers
Avoid variations: Do not vary Mformation trademarks by changing their spelling or abbreviating them. Review the Mformation Trademark List to make sure that you are properly spelling and capitalizing marks. For example: Mformation Alliance program Not: Alliance program. Mformation Service Manager Program Not: Mformation Service Manager
Trademark Symbols and Credit Lines: Proper trademark attribution through trademark symbols and credit lines helps makes the public aware of our trademarks, and helps prevent them from becoming generic terms. Credit lines also help clarify that they belong to Mformation. Accordingly, Mformation would appreciate you attributing ownership of Mformation trademarks to Mformation Technologies Incorporated by using trademark symbols (™ or SM or ®) and credit lines as detailed below.
Which Symbol Do I Use? Even though some of the Mformation Trademarks are registered in the U.S. and abroad, third parties referring to the Mformation Trademarks should use the [TM] or [SM] symbols for trademarks and service marks, respectively, unless the artwork third parties receive from Mformation contains the R symbol. A trademark is a mark used on or in connection with a tangible product, e.g., a Mformation[TM] application.. A service mark is used in connection with the provision of services, e.g., the Mformation Alliance program [SM].
Where Do I Place the Symbol? The symbol is placed immediately after the trademark, either in superscript or subscript. If you don't have the appropriate symbol keys in your word processing software, then using the symbols in parenthetical form is also okay, e.g., (sm) or (tm).
When Do I Use the Symbol? Follow these rules to determine when use of a trademark or service mark symbol is required: Most Prominent Uses: A trademark symbol is required for all prominent use of the mark, e.g., on labels, packaging, promotional brochures, data sheets, press releases and advertisement headlines, except where space or style criteria prevent compliance with this requirement. First Use in Text: A trademark symbol is required upon the first use of the mark in any text or body copy, even though the symbol may have already been used in the headline or other prominent use. All Logos: Trademark symbols are required for all Mformation Trademarks in logo format. All Logos: Trademark symbols are required for all Mformation Trademarks in logo format. Credit Line: All products, packaging, manuals, advertisements, promotional materials and Web pages bearing Mformation trademarks should include a trademark attribution line crediting ownership of Mformation trademarks to Mformation Technologies Incorporated. The credit line remains the same for U.S. and international distribution: [insert any terms that are referred to or displayed and which appear on the Mformation Trademark List][is a][are] trademark[s] or registered trademark[s] of Mformation Technologies Incorporated." The credit line may appear anywhere on the collateral, but typically is displayed on a copyright page, the back of a package or at the end of a document or Web page. The credit line may appear anywhere on the collateral, but typically is displayed on a copyright page, the back of a package or at the end of a document or Web page. For example: Mformation, Mformation Alliance, Mformation Enterprise Manager and Mformation Service Manager are trademarks or registered trademarks of Mformation Technologies Incorporated.
"Mformation" as a Trade Name: Trade names are the actual business names of companies. Trademarks and trade names are not the same, even though many companies use their trade names as trademarks. If you are using "Mformation" as a substitute for Mformation Technologies Incorporated, you are using it as a trade name. Because they are nouns, trade names can be used in the possessive and do not require a generic term or a trademark symbol. Thus, you should not use a ® after "Mformation" when it appears as part of the full corporate name or as a trade name. For example: Corporate Name: This software was developed by Mformation Technologies Incorporated. Trade Name: This software was developed by Mformation. Trade Name: Mformation's latest software developments are outstanding. Trademark: The Mformation® Enterprise Manager software leads the industry.
Questions: If you have any questions regarding Mformation trademarks, please contact the Mformation Legal Department at +1 (732) 692-6200 or email@example.com.
Third Party Usage Guidelines for Mformation Logos
General: Mformation's logos, logotypes, signatures and design marks ("Mformation logos") are valuable assets that Mformation needs to protect. Accordingly, we ask that our business partners, customers and other third parties follow these guidelines with respect to Mformation logos. Mformation generally does not permit third parties to use its logos, and you should not do so unless you have express written consent from Mformation. We do have programs, including the 'Powered by Mformation' program, which enable qualified third parties to license the right to use select logos. If you are interested in using the 'Powered by Mformation' logo, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requests: If you wish to use an Mformation logo, please get in touch with your regular Mformation contact who should work directly with Mformation Partner Marketing. If you do not have a regular contact, please forward the following to email@example.com:
- A written summary setting forth: (a) your name and your company's name; (b) contact information including phone number, fax number, email address and mailing address; (c) the specific Mformation logo that you wish to use; (d) background information on your company, detailing any relationship with Mformation; (e) the names of any Mformation contacts; (f) a description of your proposed use of the logo, including why you want to use the logo, where the logo would appear, the duration and geographical extent of the proposed use, how the logo would be displayed relative to your corporate name and logo, and whether the Mformation logo would be one of various logos appearing; (g) a description of Mformation's involvement in any program or project in association with which you propose to use the Mformation logo; and (h) any previous correspondence you have had with Mformation regarding this logo request.
- A mock-up or sample drawing showing your proposed use. Following submission, Mformation will evaluate the request and contact you if additional information is necessary. You will then be notified whether the request is approved. The normal turnaround time for such requests is one week. If approval is granted, you will be sent formal written authorization to use the logo, electronic artwork and usage guidelines where appropriate.
Proper Use: Third parties expressly licensed to use Mformation logos must not alter or modify them in any way. Make sure to use Mformation approved artwork and refer to the appropriate identity guidelines provided by Mformation.
Questions: If you have any questions regarding use of Mformation logos, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mformation Technologies Inc. Trademark List
Below is a list of trademarks and service marks ("trademarks") that should be credited to Mformation Technologies Inc. In order to maintain the value of these marks, it is important that you use and credit them correctly. Accordingly, we have developed Usage Guidelines to help you with this process. You can obtain these Usage Guidelines at Third Party Usage Guidelines The absence of a product or service name, slogan, or logo from this list does not constitute a waiver of Mformation's trademark or other intellectual property rights concerning that name, slogan, or logo.
- Mformation (R)
- MFORMATION SERVICE MANAGER(TM)
- MFORMATION ENTERPRISE MANAGER(TM)
- Mformation Alliance Program (SM)
- Powered by Mformation Program (SM)
- GSM Configuration...Managed(TM)
- CDMA Configuration...Managed(TM)
- Software & Firmware...Managed(TM)
- Customer Experience...Managed(TM)
Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement: Mformation Technologies Incorporated respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on an Mformation Web site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send a Notice to our Copyright Agent providing the following information:The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf; A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed and a description of the infringing activity; A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located, such as the URL where it is posted; Your name, address, telephone number, and email address; A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Mformation’s Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows: By mail: Mformation Technologies Inc. 379 Thornall Street, 10th Floor, Edison NJ 08837 By telephone: +1 (732) 692-6200 By fax: +1 (732) 549-7542 By email: email@example.com Please note: This contact information is solely for reporting copyright infringement.
Reporting Piracy of Mformation Products: If you believe that Mformation software or documentation is being copied, sold or distributed without licenses or permission from Mformation, please contact the Legal Department at Legal@mformation.com
Buying Mformation Software Through Online Auctions: Much of the Mformation software sold through online auctions is pirated or otherwise unauthorized. In addition to being sold illegally, such software may contain bugs, viruses or other errors that could seriously damage your computer systems.
Mformation Technologies Inc. and our subsidiaries and affiliates respect your preferences concerning the collection and use of your personal data. Our goal is to deliver content targeted to the industry you work in, the products you use, the role you play in your organization, and your specific preferences. In order to provide you with relevant information, fulfill your specific requests, and enhance your experience across our Web site, we may at times request personal information from you. The information collected and how it is used will vary across the site. This policy is our way of letting you know how we collect information, what we collect it for, and what choices you may have.
Your private information will be regarded with the utmost respect. We are a global corporation, and have developed global information practices to assure that your personal data is appropriately protected. While our headquarters is in the USA, we will transfer information provided by customers to the appropriate Mformation office, distributor, or consultant to provide the necessary service or information requested by the customer.
Mformation also provides links to non-Mformation sites we believe may be of interest to you. These sites are provided as a convenience and are beyond our control. You are advised to check the privacy policies of those sites before providing your personal information to them.
1. Types of Data Collection: Mformation collects data from users in four main ways;
- Registration screens and online forms
- In the process of online purchases (transaction records) and sales inquiries
- In e-mails sent to Mformation from users
- Through automated means such as communications protocols and cookies
2. The data we collect and how we use it: Mformation collects information from users for the following purposes:
- To engage in transactions or communications. Name, address, e-mail, purchase details, and credit card/payment information may be collected and stored as part of the transaction history. The majority of the information collected under this category is business contact information. Mformation may need to share some of this information (address, payment...) with delivery services, credit card clearing houses and other similarly situated third parties that are required to accomplish the transaction.
- To provide future service and support. Information collected for this purpose is both contact information and information related to products and service/support requested. This information is also used to provide service, product update, and similar notices.
- To select content. Information may be collected to help create Web site content and navigation that is most relevant and user friendly. This includes information collected as a result of site navigation as well as information provided in forms. To respond to user inquiries and requests for information. This information includes registrations for newsletters and specific requests for further information.
- To provide our customers with relevant product alerts and updates. These updates are related to product releases, prices, terms and special offers. These updates are only sent out as a result of the customer signing up for the relevant program or online account.
- To better tailor marketing to user needs. We may use information from purchases and requirements to provide you with timely and pertinent notices of product releases and service developments that address your needs and requirements. Marketing notices are subject to the general opt-out elections.
- To better respond to requests for service or quotes for product and equipment purchase. Mformation will pass contact information to the appropriate Mformation sales person, distributor or consultant for follow-up related to your request. Mformation may also ask if you wish to have your contact information shared with other selected partners that offer complementary products or services related to your inquiry. While those partners have separate privacy policies, we ask them to limit the use of your personal information for purposes of responding to your request for service or information.
- To provide information on educational events or relevant partner products. We occasionally co-sponsor events with partners that provide services of potential benefit to Mformation users. We may provide information on such events and services to users that have provided information indicating interest in the subject matter or service.
- To help assure respect of your information, we maintain control of the information and limit the use of the information by these partners.
- To power joint sales or product promotions. Mformation and its partners may engage in joint events or provide bundled products. Such promotions will always reference the partners involved. Both Mformation and the partner(s) will have access to that information. While we carefully choose our partners, privacy is a very subjective concern and we advise you to review the privacy policies of these partners.
- To address performance and fix issues. On occasion, patches and other fixes to software, such as security patches addressing newly discovered vulnerabilities, are developed by Mformation. We may communicate the availability of these patches or fixes to registered owners of software and parties who have identified themselves to us as users or developers. These communications will not contain marketing messages and will not be subject to general opt-out elections, due to the potential importance of these patches and fixes.
- As a result of legal requirements, Mformation may be required to provide personally identifiable information to comply with legally mandated reporting, disclosure or other legal process requirements.
3. Customization, Preferences and Opt Out: Mformation recognizes that users may not wish to be contacted about new or related products. Mformation.com allows you to opt out of any e-mail marketing that may result from use of the site. Mformation allows visitors to self-select into communities as a way to provide initial customization to the Mformation web site. There are also plans to allow users to determine the way requested information is delivered. Mformation only shares information with selected companies after providing users with an ability to either opt out of or opt into the sharing. In some cases, where the service is designed to provide marketing, the opt out may be not to utilize the service. The limitations to such opt outs/opt ins are in the case of joint sale or joint events where the information goes to both Mformation and the other party at the same time, where the customer has requested follow up which involves Mformation partners, and as needed with third parties required to accomplish the transaction including delivery and credit card clearing services. As we further develop our preference tools we will endeavor to have our partners join in their use as well to provide the user with a more seamless and streamlined environment. Please contact us if you believe you have mistakenly received information after opting out or if you would like to opt out of receiving information and have any trouble using the mechanisms provided on www.mformation.com.
4. Access: Mformation has provided you with the ability to create an account or profile of information. We maintain the information and allow you to update it at any time. To change this information, please log in as usual and follow the prompts to "update my profile." We continue to work on these methods to increase the scope of information that you may access and update. Please contact us should you require further assistance concerning your information or if you have trouble accessing your profile. While the majority of questions and issues related to access can be handled quickly, a few complex requests may take more research and time. In such cases, access issues will either be addressed within thirty days or you will be contacted as to the nature of the problem and appropriate next steps.
6. Security: Mformation is concerned with the security of the personally identifiable information we have collected and has in place reasonable measures to prevent unauthorized access to that information. These measures include - policies, procedures, and technical elements relating to data access controls. In addition, Mformation uses standard security protocols and mechanisms to exchange the transmission of sensitive data such as credit card details.
7. Compliance Issues: Compliance issues are handled by the office of General Counsel. Should you believe your personal information has been used in a way that is not consistent with this policy or your stated preferences, or should you have further questions related to this policy, please contact: By mail: Mformation Technologies Inc. 379 Thornall Street, 10th Floor Edison NJ 08837 By telephone: +1 732 692 6200 By fax: +1 732 549 7542 By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Policy Updates We may update this policy from time to time to describe how new site features affect our use of your information and to let you know of new control and preference features that we provide you. Please check our website for updates, or contact us to be added to our policy mailing list. We appreciate your comments on Mformation's privacy practices.